What’s in the box?
- “As Seen on TV” Copper Chef 8” Fry Pan
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl, 7.25” x 7.25” x 3.75”
- OXO Good Grips 11-inch Better Balloon Whisk
- OXO Good Grips Flip and Fold Omelet Turner
- 2 in 1 Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
(We may substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)
Let’s Get Cracking Omelette Box
The first thing the budding chef should learn to make is an omelette. This seemingly simple dish can be deceptively difficult to make, that is, without the right tools and techniques for the job. To get you started, I’ve selected my go to pan. This nonstick pan, a must for omelette making, is yes, an “As Seen On TV” 8” Copper Chef Fry Pan. For a light and fluffy omelette, the OXO Better Balloon Whisk is a must to beat air into the eggs and the silicone OXO Good Grips Flip and Fold Omelet Turner keeps your nonstick pan scratch free and is the perfect spat’ for, you guessed it, omelette folding and flipping. Also in the box, a 2 in 1 salt and pepper grinder and a stainless steel mixing bowl to bring all of the ingredients together.